VITHU is the Khmer name for "wise". These pants are made from a nice charcoal linen. The warp waist is inspired by the traditional pants of the Cambodian fisherman. Krama piping on the side and back pockets added a touch of sophistication and tailoring to an athletic cut.
VITHU has a relaxed fit that is true to size. Gleb is 180cm tall and wears a size 40.
- 100% upcycled charcoal linen
- Cotton krama details of black and red threads
- Both handwoven in the Takeo Province of Cambodia
- relaxed/tailored fit
- krama on piping back pockets
- warp waist close with 2 buttons