DAPHNE GOLD PAPERCLIP CHAIN NECKLACE WITH KESHI BARNACLE PENDANT
The Daphne Gold Paperclip Chain necklace with Keshi Pearl barnacle pendant is entire handmade in our London Studio.
Unscrew the carabiner closure to double it, create a Y style necklace, or a wrap bracelet. Link two of them together for a funky triple chain look. Wear the closure at the centre, on the side, or discretely at the neck.
The large white keshi pearl with gold barnacles is attached to the carabiner lock but can also be removed to wear the necklace plain.
Your have the option to purchase the necklace with our without gold barnacles on the pearl charm.
For a chic every day look layer with Daphne Gold Chain Necklace.
- Material is recycled and purified Fair Trade 14 Carat gold Vermeil – sterling silver heavily electroplated with several layers of 14 Carat gold
- Pearl is handpicked in a Eco-friendly sea pearl farm in Asia
- Fully adjustable length
- Dimensions of chain: 16 inches long (Each link is 9 MM x 3.5 MM and 0.65 MM thick)
- Dimensions of carabiner lock: 21 mm
- Dimensions of pearl: Approx. 2.5 cm long
- Expected shipping within 1 business day
- Handmade in the United Kingdom
- Item packaged in a gift box made with recycled materials
- This item may be customised. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request